.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday Boy & Friends...

The birthday party was a HUGE success!  I'm going to show pictures in a series of posts!  Here are some of Punkin & friends & family at the party!  I totally didn't get pictures with him and everybody, and that makes me sad, but things were so crazy, I didn't think about it untill after it was all said & done!




Punkin has a new found love for ice!!  He would pick up pieces & take them to people & put it in their hands!  HA!
Some of "CHS class of 2007" holding strong after all these years!  These are some of the best friends that helped make my High School memories & some of the best friends a girl could ask for!  They are always willing to help me out & spoil my lil Punkin!--even when it's NOT his birthday!  They love him so much, and he LOVES them!

Roomies for life...& her BF Josh!


Another aunt to spoil him!  :P
With cousin Tonya who made a special trip in all the way from ATLANTA for the big day!
With my sweet one year old! <<(So hard to believe I can actually say now! :O) 
He loves his mommy & daddy....but he loves that new cell phone more!
He was pissed because we took the cell phone away!  :P

We had a great crowd of family & friends from all over the place!  I am so blessed to know that I have such special people in my life that care so much about me & my sweet little boy!  The day was perfect & it wouldn't have been what it was without all of these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!