.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Project 365...Week 15

{April 8}
Easter morning & afternoon...all Punkin' ate all day was candy & apple dumplins and ice cream!  Ha!

{April 9}
Sometimes we go play at KeeKee & Poppy's before they get home from work just for a change of scenery, and R found Poppy's bicycle stash!  Gloves, helmet & tire pump!

{April 10}
R got tattoos in some of his Easter eggs, and he got his first tattoo today!  & I'll let the Jeff Long picture speak for itself, as long as you don't live under a rock, you KNOW what I mean!  ;)

{April 11}
Wild child on his "tryc" with his 3D glasses...ha!

{April 12}
He will never be too old to fall asleep in my arms...

{April 13}
I am usually his "bestie" but this day he told me "Woody & Buzz are my besties..."  I guess I'll take it!  ;)

{April 14}
Perfect Saturday night playing outside enjoying the beautiful weather with my main man!  =)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!